Mobile World Congress (MWC) Barcelona is an annual gathering organized by GSMA, dedicated to connectivity and mobile ICTs, and is considered the “largest and most influential event for the connectivity ecosystem.”
This year’s themes cover topics from 5G Acceleration, Reality+ and OpenNet to FinTech and Digital Everything.
Broadband Commissioners along with industry leaders, influencers and innovators will gather to discuss the future of the connectivity industry, covering topics like the digital policy frameworks, digital inclusion, artificial intelligence and much more.
Broadband Commissioners at MWC23:
- Mr. Mats Granryd, Director General of GSMA
- Ms. Doreen Bogdan Martin, Secretary General of ITU
- H.E. Ms. Paula Ingabire, Minister of Innovation and ICTs of Rwanda
- H.E. Dr. Amani Abou-Zeid, Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy at the African Union Commission
- H.E. Ms. Adam Soule Zoumarou, Minister of Digital Economy and Communication, Republic of Benin
- Ms. Christel Heydemann, CEO of Orange
- Mr. Pekka Lundmark, CEO of Nokia
- Dr. Hyeonmo Ku, CEO of KT Corporation
- Mr. Mauricio Ramos, CEO of Millicom
- Mr. Sunil Mittal, Founder and Chairman, Bharti Enterprises
- Mr. Erik Ekudden, CTO of Ericsson
Representatives from Huawei, Meta, MTN, UNDP, UNESCO, Verizon, ZTE & more will also be in attendance!
Stay tuned for updates on the session outcomes & follow the live broadcast here.